Thursday, June 13, 2019

Won't You Be My Neighbor?

Won't You Be My Neighbor? (Morgan Neville, 2018)
Click here for the basics
Image result for won't you be my neighbor
Rating: DOCQ=6, DOCP=7 / First Rate
Scale K=3, Scale L=3, Scale M=4, Scale N=3

Biopic, Television, Children, Psychology, Faith

I grew up watching "Mister Roger's Neighborhood" and I know without a doubt that the show shaped me as a person. Probably more so than any other show on TV. I still remember all the songs and lyrics, over twenty years later. I watched this documentary and cried multiple times. Because no one cares in the same way Fred Rogers did. What an amazing human being--so brave and determined to help children and our world. It is deeply moving to hear the words he said and sang.

--Don't understand the ratings? Click here