Thursday, May 16, 2019

The Doctor Blake Mysteries Seasons 4 & 5

The Doctor Blake Mysteries Seasons 4 & 5 (George Adams and Tony Wright, 2013-present)
Click here for the basics
Image result for dr blake mysteries

Season 4 Rating: DSQ=10, SP=6 / Can't Get Enough
Scale A=4, Scale B=3, Scale C=3, Scale D=3, Scale E=3
   Favorite from Season 4 = "The Price of Love"

Season 5 Rating: DSQ=11, SP=7 / Decadence
Scale A=4, Scale B=3, Scale C=4, Scale D=3, Scale E=4
   Favorite from Season 5 = "Measure Twice"

1950s, Australia, Mystery, Medical, Complex Relationships

Wow, I really love this show. When I posted about Seasons 1-3, I remarked at how much I loved the focus on clues--this is a real detective show. Seasons 4 and 5 are no different, with the added bonus of more tension between the characters. So many surprises! There were times in Season 5 that I couldn't handle the amount of turmoil. I hope another season is on the way.

--Don't understand the ratings? Click here