IMDB film information
Rating: Q=7, P=6 / Can’t Get Enough
Scale 1=3, Scale 2=4, Scale 3=3, Scale 4=3
Thriller, Crime, Complex Relationships, Philosophical, Dark Comedy
Synopsis: Two conspiracy-obsessed young men kidnap the high-powered CEO of a major company, convinced that she is an alien intent on destroying planet Earth.
I’m not sure there are words to describe the strangeness of this film. Despite feeling anxious the whole time, I enjoyed every minute of it. There’s a tone to the film that is extremely unnerving. We never know exactly what’s going on which creates an ever-building tension. There are moments of realization that are then turned around and confused even more. I wasn’t prepared for the twists, even though I knew there would be some. Fantastic acting, disturbing, creepy yet funny, full of mystery, and with a lot to say about the state of our world. I highly recommend this one.